The healthcare providers at UANJ are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care possible. To achieve our goal, UANJ operates on a fee for service basis. We do not believe the government nor insurance companies should determine what is and what is not appropriate with regard to your health. For this reason, the providers at UANJ do not accept certain insurances.
Method of Payment:
For your convenience, UANJ accepts cash, checks (made out to 'Urogynecology Arts of New Jersey, P.A.'), and the following credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
UANJ accepts Medicare assignment
'Out of Network':
- Please call to determine whether we are 'In Network' or 'Out Of Network' regarding your medical insurance.
- Please check with your insurance company to determine whether a referral or authorization needs to be obtained prior to your appointment. It is the responsibility of the patient to obtain these documents.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo identification to each appointment.
- All co pays are due at the time of your appointment.
Accounts Sent to Collections:
- You will recieve a bill for the the balance of you out-of-network benefits.
- Though we will assist you in filing insurance claims, you are responsible in understanding the specifics of your policy, especially regarding expected reimbursement.
If your account is sent to collections, you will be charged reasonable collection and attorney fees in addition to the monies owed to UANJ.